Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Story before degree life: Life of foundation in architectural studies!

Foundation of architectural studies was an amazing experience  to me and it is also a starting point of my architecture life .Let me share  some of my works in my foundation year!
Abstract 3D model -Foundation Sem 2

                                           
Final project --3D Serial Plane model-Foundation Sem 2
Presentation -Foundation Sem 2


                                           
7 Cubes-Foundation Sem 3
                                          
Final project--Resting place-Foundation Sem 3





Throughout the foundation of architectural studies, I had learned a lot of knowledges about building design, building construction ,structure ,technical drawing  and blablabla....I also learned how to apply those knowledges on my design to create my own structure.
A thousand thanks to those who help me when I was stucked in getting idea for my design ....=)
 


                                       
















No comments:

Post a Comment